If you have not registered yet, we kindly invite you to do it in the following link: Click here to fill in the registration form.
CIO 2017 fees
Before May 15th 2017
After May 15th 2017
Undergraduate Students or Master Students
- There must be at least one author registered with a regular fee (*) in each of the accepted papers.
- An author registered with a regular fee may not be enrolled in more than a paper, unless listed as sole author of all of them.
- An author registered with a regular fee can be enrolled in additional papers using the fee “Extra paper” for each additional paper.
- Undergraduate students’ have to accredit their condition, the students fee is not allowed for PhD students.
- A registered person in CIO17 is able to register for an extra paper in IJC17 paying a fee of 100€ (extra paper).
(*) Regular fee is a Normal fee or ADINGOR members fee or Undergraduate Students or Master Students fee.
- Attendee kit.
- Conference lunch.
- Coffee breaks.
- WIFI connection.
- Welcome Cocktail and Social event (July 5th).
- Gala Dinner (July 6th).
- Access to digital contents of the Conference Proceedings Book and Lecture Notes.
Registration to the Conference will be open by December 1st, 2017